Molly has worked with theatre-makers, scriptwriters, comedians, podcasters, educators, novelists, businesses and charities.
Molly offers group workshops and bespoke one-on-one creative mentoring. Topics include:
- developing a TV pilot/treatment
- developing a feature film from idea to first draft
- holistic creative solutions to feeling stuck
- working with autobiographical material
- developing confidence
- writing a graphic novel script
Availability from April 2024 onwards.
'Molly helped me turn a bunch of rambling ideas into an Edinburgh show that I'm incredibly proud of. I couldn't have done it without her guidance.'
- Grace Petrie (Butch Ado About Nothing)
'Molly's tailor-made mentoring meant that we could shape a session plan around my specific goals and ambitions. I feel like I've had a mini Masters!'
- Michelle Collier (writer)
'Molly deftly directs with a light touch,
helping you to mould, finesse and polish your piece, but always allowing space to breathe and discover and develop your own voice, crafting the finished work together.'
- James Stedman